We know, the times are uncertain and the media sounds scary, but the viruses and bacteria do not read the news and they keep multiplying and clinging to the grime and grease in your home. The solution is to clean more, not less. Professionally, not haphazardly.
Here at Dallas Maids, we have taken drastic preventive measures to protect you and our staff from COVID-19 and the flu. Our strategy is outlined in our thoroughly researched and doctor reviewed/approved Dallas Maids Coronavirus and Flu Policies and Procedures.
Please share the procedures with anyone that may be able to use them to protect their own employees and customers. We are all in this together!
Also, we need your help!
We will waive the cancellation fee for all suspensions related to anyone in the client’s home being sick. Further, please note the following rules of prevention.
Dallas Maids’ Preventive Measures
- We will not send a professional home cleaner with symptoms of coronavirus or flu into a client’s home. We will offer re-scheduling to another cleaner on a mutually convenient date when possible.
- To protect our employees and other clients, we will not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms. Please contact our office by phone of email as soon as possible when cancelling due to illness.
- Professional home cleaners will wear a mask if requested.
- Professional home cleaners must sanitize their hands before entering the home and wash with soap and water upon entering and departing home.
Finally, we will help you combat the viruses and bacteria via our new procedures and introducing Vital Oxide to our arsenal. It is our professional-grade, EPA-registered hospital disinfectant, killing 99.999% of corona-family viruses.
This service is free for our customers and will be available as soon as we receive special ordered supplies (probably next week). Please call and let us know if you would like this extra.
Thank you so much for giving us a chance to help protect you and your family!
~ Dallas Maids Virus-Busting Team
P.S. Our hearts have been profoundly touched by some of our wonderful customers who have decided to temporarily cancel service yet still pay because they cared deeply for their cleaners and our local, family owned business. You are absolutely amazing! And as I type this, tears are swelling up. You are making an immense difference during these difficult times. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU! ❤️❤️❤️
- Dallas Maids’ Coronavirus & Flue Policies and Procedures: https://www.dallasmaids.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DALLAS-MAIDS-Corona-Virus-Policies-Procedures-pdf-1.pdf
- Fighting Coronavirus Blog Post: https://www.dallasmaids.com/fighting-coronavirus-dallas-maids-procedures-and-prevention-measures/