Life is often unfair. When you clean the whole house by yourself, nobody even notices it, but when we do it, we get awarded for a job perfectly done. Unfair as it may be, we’ve earned quite a few recommendations and recognition over time, each one of them praising our hard work and dedication to excellence. It has been an honor to be recommended by D-home Magazine, to have an A rating on Angie’s List and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, to be voted the Best House Cleaner in Dallas on CitySearch, and to be the winner of the Living Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Maid Service”.
The secret to our success is no secret at all. While doing an amazing job at cleaning your house is important, our philosophy is that the people and ethical core values are the key to successfully growing your business. There is no price tag that can express the value of being able to put your trust into someone to let them into your home. Knowing that nothing will get stolen or broken, and that each cleaner we send will be friendly and adapt to your needs is what makes a difference between us and other cleaning services.
We take immense pride in the quality of people working for us, our unbelievably strict hiring process and our integrity. Not cutting corners, hiring good-hearted people with a spotless work ethic, and improving the quality of our service every time we visit your house are our core principles. We wouldn’t sacrifice them for anything. That’s why we’re sure that the awards and recognition will keep coming.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Recommended by D-Home Magazine, 2006.
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, 2006 to present.
- Multiple winner of Citysearch.com’s” Best House Cleaner” in Dallas, 2006 and 2007.
- Voted “Best House Cleaning” in Dallas on Local.com, 2008.
- The uncensored reviews from our September 2011 survey.
- Recipient of Consumer Choice Award, 2011. Consumers ranked us having the highest quality in the industry.
- Recurring guest on D – The Broadcast morning TV show as Dallas’ local cleaning expert, 2012 and 2013.
- Rated 5 stars in Home Services Review consumer magazine, 2014.
- Recipient of Living Magazine Reader’s Choice Award, 2014.
- “Best House Cleaning Service” in Dallas by Three Best Rated, 2017.
- Winner of the Top Rated House Cleaning Businesses in Dallas by Best Top Rated Local®, 2018.
- Angie’s List™ “Super Service Award” Winner, 2018.
- “The 13 Best House Cleaning Services in Dallas” by Cleaning Services Reviewed, 2019.
- Recognized as one of the “Best House Cleaners in Dallas” by Expertise.com, 2019.
- Angie’s List™ “Super Service Award” Winner, 2019.
- Touted as one of the “5 Best House Cleaning Services in Dallas” by Kev’s Best, 2020.
- Recognized as one of the “Best House Cleaners in Dallas” by Expertise.com, 2020.
- Chosen by HomeGuide as the top maid service in Frisco, 2020.
- “Best House Cleaning Service” in Frisco by Three Best Rated, 2021.
- Recognized as one of the “Best House Cleaners in Dallas” by Expertise.com, 2021.
- “2021 Neighborhood Favorite” on Nextdoor.com.
Dallas Maids has been recognized in the press as a trusted resource for housecleaning tips and tricks, best business practices for home cleaning businesses, and as an expert in the home cleaning industry. We are happy to help journalists with any cleaning-related story. For media inquiries, please visit our Contact Page.
Follow the links below for some of our most recent coverage.
IN THE NEWS
- Appeared on “Prime Time Love” reality TV with the Deion Sander’s family – 2008.
- Recurring guest on D – The Broadcast morning TV show as Dallas’ local cleaning expert – 2013.
- Service Autopilot, 7 Simple Principles of a Perfect Cleaning Business – May 2017.
- D Magazine, The Ultimate Homeowner’s Checklist – February 2018.
- NBC News, 21 quick and safe DYI cleaning hacks – June 2018.
- AP News, Hard to do: Businesses may need to break up with customers – June 2018. Published in The Washington Post, Inc., ABC News, CNBC.com, MSN.com.
- Health Way, How To Snag A Job You Are Overqualified For – July 2018.
- NY Magazine, How to Protect Fabric Furniture from Stains and Dirt – July 2018.
- CNB Newsroom, 3 Steps for Defining Your Business Technology Strategy – July 2018.
- DFW Business Culture, Podcast 016: Cleaning Up Your Business – October 2018.
- Vonigo, Expert Roundup: Operations Tips for Cleaning Companies – November 2018.
- YFS Magazine, 15 Entrepreneurs Share The Worst Business Advice They’ve Heard – January 2019.
- USA Today, The Dirty Truth About Cleaning Fees – January 2019.
- NY Magazine, How to Get Rid of Dust, According to the Cleaning Experts – March 2019.
- Apartment Therapy, Pro Window Washer Swears by Towel You Can Buy on Amazon for Less Than $1 Each – July 2019.
- NY Magazine, How To Protect Fabric Furniture From Stains and Dirt – February 2020.
- Yahoo.com, 17 Ways Your Are Washing Your Clothes All Wrong – February 2020.
- The DFW Review, Dallas Maids – The Best Dallas House Cleaning Company – May 2020.
- D Magazine, Dallas: The City of Random Acts of Kindness, Pt. 12 – May 2020.
- Advocate Magazine (Lakewood), Cleaning Company Stays Busy with Free Services for First Responders – May 2020.
- Fox 4 News, Cleaning Company Offers Free Cleaning for First Responders – June 2020.