One of the most important aspects of doing business for any maid service is protecting its people and business. Not ensuring their people’s well being and their livelihoods can undermine operations, and in some cases doom a business. Therefore Dallas Maids does what is needed to safeguard it’s business and ensure stable livelihoods for it’s employees. May this listing deter unethical or illegal activities.
In the most severe incidences and as a last resort, Dallas Maids has taken legal action. Lawsuits are within the public domain, therefore it is legal to list them here. This is not a complete list for there is no need to shame a defendant who has eventually paid for services or has removed a slanderous online comment. You can request a complete list of lawsuits through the City of Dallas.
- Anna Carbajal – $9,907.42 judgement for solicitation of Dallas Maids’ customers.
- Jamie Kawabata – $4,000.00 settlement for defamation/libel.
- Aldredge Dean Lee – $528.00 judgement for unpaid services.
- Larry Dulock – $706.00 plus 5% interest judgement for unpaid services.
- Nehalul Islam & Shahnaz Chowdhury – $6,247.83 judgement for employee shot with bow and arrow.