Life is often unfair. When you clean the whole house by yourself, nobody even notices it, but when we do it, we get awarded for a job perfectly done. Unfair as it may be, we’ve earned quite a few recommendations and recognitions over time, each one of them praising our hard work and dedication to excellence:
- Recommended by D-Home Magazine
- Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Multiple winner of Citysearch.com’s” Best House Cleaner” in Dallas
- Appeared on “Prime Time Love” reality TV with the Deion Sander’s family
- Rated 5 stars in Home Services Review consumer magazine
- Voted “Best House Cleaning” in Dallas on Local.com
- Recurring guest on D – The Broadcast morning TV show as Dallas’ local cleaning expert
- Recipient of Living Magazine Reader’s Choice Award, 2014
- Recipient of Consumer Choice Award, which means consumers ranked us having the highest quality in the industry
- Featured in Voyage Magazine – 2018 interview with the founder and CEO of Dallas Maids
- Finally, read the uncensored reviews from our September 2011 survey. Our customers tell you truthfully what you want to hear!
It has been an honor to be recommended by D-home Magazine, to have an A rating on Angie’s List and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, to be voted the Best House Cleaner in Dallas on CitySearch for 2006 and 2007, and to be the winner of the Living Magazine’s Reader’s Choice Award for “Best Maid Service 2014”. For a full list of references, scroll down and check them out.
The secret to our success is no secret at all. While doing an amazing job at cleaning your house is important, our philosophy is that the people and ethical core values are the key to successfully growing your business. There is no price tag that can express the value of being able to put your trust into someone to let them into your home. Knowing that nothing will get stolen or broken, and that each team member we send will be friendly and adapt to your needs is what makes a difference between us and other cleaning services.
We take immense pride in the quality of people working for us, our unbelievably strict hiring process and our integrity. Not cutting corners, hiring good-hearted people with a spotless work ethic, and improving the quality of our service every time we visit your house are our core principles. We wouldn’t sacrifice them for anything. That’s why we’re sure that the awards and recognitions will keep coming.